Saturday, April 24, 2010

Worst Blogger Ever!

I KNEW when I started this that I would be all gung-ho in the beginning, and then little by little my excitement would dwindle and my posts would be few and far between. Let's see...last updated in January...that sounds like me! Well, I am determined to keep this blog going, but few and far between is what you're going to get!
Okay, I don't even know where to start! I suppose January.

January and February were Nick's last months of the winter season. Since we didn't get as much snow as usual to keep him busy, we set to work on the house! When I say "we", I mean "him". What started as ripping ou
t all the old carpet and installing laminate turned into flooring PLUS painting two rooms, replacing all the baseboards (which was going to happen anyway) and getting new furniture. It was totally worth it though, because getting rid of the oversized furniture which fit into our old house but not into this one needed to be done. Painting the room a lighter color also helps the room feel bigger. Nick did a GREAT job!






















March brought Willa's baptism, and a visit from all 4 grandparents! Willa was a little rambunctious during her baptism, kicking her legs, grabbing the water bowl, slapping Pastor Jim's papers and hands, trying to jump out of my arms...making us laugh during prayer. It was a very nice service anyway and we were very happy that people could make the trip here for it!
















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new look in the living room! Congrats on Willa's Baptism.

    ReplyDelete