Sunday, May 31, 2009

The end is getting closer!

...and I'm finally starting to want this baby out of me.  Having a bad day with some serious aches and pains today...hopefully it is just a bad day and not a new everyday thing!  My poor hips!
We had our Childbirth Education class yesterday, and even though it was nearly information overload, I'm feeling much more at ease...and both of us are feeling a little more excited!  We got a tour of the Boven Birth Center at Holland Hospital which looks really nice and comfortable.  Oh and the food there is great!  7 weeks to go!

33 weeks starting to feel really huge and awkward.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! I went into labor at 33 weeks 5 days so be careful what you wish for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I remember bringing "stork dinners" to the new moms and dads at Pella Regional Health Center! Hope you get a grand meal!

    ReplyDelete