Sunday, May 17, 2009

Excitement this week






















Well, there's not a whole lot to talk about right now other than preparing for baby's arrival.  We've been working hard on the nursery, so that's kept us pretty busy.  We had an ultrasound last week (30 weeks) and there was a lot more to look at than there was at the 19 week ultrasound!  We got a pretty good pic of Baby P's face.


Other big news this week...I scored a sweet deal on some chairs for my kitchen.  Yes, we've been using folding chairs up until now, because I couldn't find what I wanted!  These chairs actually look like they are part of a set with the table, but I actually found them on craigslist.  And it turned out that the seller was my neighbor (small world!).  Anybody know how to make chair seats?

No comments:

Post a Comment